Thank you for waiting! I hope you enjoy this drama SP as much as I did! <3
- The webdl raw had a one-minute preview at the beginning, and a 90-second recap/preview in the middle. For the hardsub, I’ve removed the preview at the beginning. The 90s remains in the file so please skip if desired.
- Food names were mostly left in romaji e.g. tai (sea bream), sayori (halfbeak), chutoro (medium fatty tuna), uni (sea urchin).
- Genghis Khan (Jingisukan/ジンギスカン) is a Japanese grilled mutton dish prepared on a convex metal skillet or other grill. The dish is particularly popular in Hokkaido.
- The Statues game, popular with children around the world, is called “Daruma-san ga koronda” in Japan. One person is “it”. Instead of counting to ten, “it” says, “Daruma-san ga koronda” (there are 10 syllables in the sentence, which literally means “The daruma doll fell over”). For the other players, the aim is to get close to “it” without him/her seeing them move.
- Hittsumi is a type of hand-pulled wheat dumpling. These dumplings are cooked with accompaniments like chicken, carrots, mushrooms, green onions, and burdock to make a hearty soup i.e. hittsumi soup. It’s a local dish of the northern Iwate region.
Ato 3-kai, Kimi ni Aeru (SP) (Eng Sub)
(lit. I can see you only 3 more times)
Yamamoto Mizuki, Maeda Gordon, Kudo Asuka…
1h 33min 12s
Download Hardsub (1.01gb, 1280*720)
Download Softsub (Patrons Only)