A fun and entertaining pilot ep! I hope you enjoy XD
Some notes here:-
- Kawai and Fuji address Igasaki as “Hako-cho” (Police Box Chief); I’ve translated it as “Box Chief”
- This may be obvious, but PB is short for Police Box and HQ for Headquarters
- The Showa era is from year 1962 to 1989
- Shoot wresting is a combat sport, and Shoot style is a generic term used to describe a range of hybrid fighting techniques that originated in Japan in the late 1970s
- Ukon is short for “Ukon no Chikara” (literally “the power of turmeric”), a popular drink in Japan said to aid digestion and prevent hangovers; many people drink it before alcohol consumption
Hakozume ~Tatakau! Koban Joshi~
Toda Erika, Nagano Mei, Muro Tsuyoshi, Miura Shohei, Yamada Yuki, Nishino Nanase
Episode 1 (Eng Sub)
Download Hardsub (638MB, 1280*720)
Download Softsub (Patrons only)
Great combination of drama and comedy. I am looking forward to the upcoming episodes. Thank you so much.
P.S. I hope you don’t mind, but I posted about your subs on stage48.net where Nishino Nanase has a thread as a former member of Nogizaka46.
Thank you so much for episode 1, otsukaresamadeshita.
thank you so much for the translation
ACAB but this seems cute /shot (tho hopefully it’s not like thinly veiled propaganda xD)
lol i know they’re the ‘good guys’, but questioning without a lawyer is kinda shady. i mean, japan is diff, but still (also just makes me think of ace attorney being ridiculously hard with the conviction rates/guilty until proven innocent viewpoint)
Thank you for doing this!
I laughed an inordinate amount at this episode, especially at the inspection part (everyone’s a riot!). Hope this gets better and better. Thank you for your work!
Thank you so much! Erika Toda is my favorite J-actress and I’m so glad to watch another one of her dramas!
Thanks for the sub!
thank you so much!
Thanks a lot for the first episode.
Thank you so much !