Translation notes for this ep below. Shan’t say more. Please enjoy! XD
- Pretty Cure, also known as PreCure, is a Japanese magical girl anime series, which revolves around a group of teenage girls who battle against evil forces. They are granted special items that allow them to transform into legendary warriors known as the Pretty Cure.
- Japanese TV variety shows are quite famous for having a small box or bubble at a corner of a screen showing the faces or reactions of celebrities who are watching the video that’s playing in the main screen. They call it ワイプ (waipu) in Japanese. I’ve translated it as PiP (picture-in-picture) here.
- There are two meanings for the “shirasu” mentioned in this ep.
1) 知らす (verb): to inform or notify
2) シラス (noun): whitebait (fish)
Hakozume ~Tatakau! Koban Joshi~
Toda Erika, Nagano Mei, Muro Tsuyoshi, Miura Shohei, Yamada Yuki, Nishino Nanase